Bookings are now open! Book here.
Member Event pricing until April 30th, 2020:
Full event – includes all meals Fri night to Sunday lunch
- Adult $95, Child 6 – 16yrs $45, 5yrs and Under Free
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children 6-16yrs) $257.50, Additional Child/ren $5.
Accommodation add on (includes 2 nights)
Cabin – Onsite dorm accommodations will be allocated with priority being given to international/interstate visitors and guests with special needs.
- Adult $70, Child 6 – 16yrs $55, 5yrs and Under Free
- All cabins are full size single bunk beds. BYO single fitted sheet and pillow slip, blankets/sleeping bag and towels.
- Adult $30, Child 6 – 16yrs $20, 5yrs and Under Free
- Unpowered sites. BYO Tent, bedding etc. Some local members may be able to assist with loaner camping gear please contact the steward.
- Sat Day only (9am-5pm): Adult $40, Child 6 – 16yrs $20, 5yrs and Under Free
- Feast only (5-11pm): Adult $45, Child 6 – 16yrs $20, 5yrs and Under Free
- Sun Day only (9am-3pm): Adult $40, Child 6 – 16yrs $20, 5yrs and Under Free
Non-members – add $10 per adult, $5 per child to all bookings
Concession Ticket available for govt pension and health care card holders. Please contact the bookings officer for a quote.
Off Board/ No Food Ticket available – please contact the bookings officer for a quote. Please be aware that there are no cooking/prep facilities available. You will have access to the tea/coffee facilities.
Family Pricing Policy
Second child half price, 3rdand subsequent child $5. Children 5 and under are free. This policy will be applied to Day rates where possible, please enquire if you are only able to attend part of the event.
The site charges accommodation and day use fees based on age of child with 6-16yrs being considered a “child”.
PRICE RISE AFTER 1st May
Add $10 to adult pricing, under 16 remains the same.
BOOKINGS CLOSE May 10th 2020.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS:
Your booking is not confirmed until you have paid. If you have booked but not yet paid, please pay before the next price rise or you will be charged at the higher rate. If payment is not received by May 10th, your booking will be cancelled and your place offered to the wait-list. Cancellations with full refunds are permitted up to April 26th. Cancellations between 26th April and the event will be provided with a 50% refund (unless there are serious extenuating circumstances that are beyond your control, with approval from Dismal Fogs Seneschal and Reeve).
Bookings officer: Thora (Jessica Brown) email@example.com
Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking.
Booking Cap: There is a booking cap imposed by the site facilities. Book early!