In addition to what is set out in the SCA Ltd COVID-19 Response Plan, we will also have the following requirements:
- Everyone over the age of 12 must have a face mask with them. (It is strongly recommended children under 12 also have a face mask but is not required.)
- If someone is feeling unwell with flu like symptoms, they are not to attend. A full refund will be given.
- Social distancing of 1.5m is encouraged wherever possible.
- All surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant before and after the event.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned at regular intervals. (Morning and after lunch)
- Only kitchen staff will be allowed into the kitchen while food is being prepared.
- All kitchen staff must wear masks and gloves while preparing food.
- When indoors masks must be worn, except when eating.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and must be used when signing in. The process will be sanitise, sign in and sanitise again.
- For the feast food will be served in social bubbles. One or two representatives will bring the food back to the social bubble.
- Before any food is collected the people collecting will sanitise their hands.
- No food will be shared outside of the social bubble.
- Only kitchen staff will plate up the food.
- The serving of food will be staggered to avoid crowds.
- Only electronic bookings and payments will be accepted. Bookings will close before the event at the discretion of the Bookings officer.
- There is a site limit of 180 people.
This has been prepared by TH Lady Gabrielle Hamilton (mka Gabrielle Bulters), COVID-19 Marshal for Autumn Crown.